Monday, March 16

Burt's Bees: Hands & Feet

Cold weather is a killer to the extreamities.  Sometimes I worry more about taking care about the rest of my body I tend to forget about my hands & feet.  Which is really bad because they're sensitive and dry and crack easily.  My remady for them has been Burt's Bees.  I've know of Burt's Bees for year when you could only find them at little specialty shops that only sold organic & natural items.  Now they have expanded, are more globe and you can find them almost anywhere.  I buy my Burt's Bees products at Target.  Anyways... I love Burt's Bees because all their products are made with natural ingredients, always  smell great, and simply work.  

For my hands I use Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme.  It is a white & thick cream that apply's clear but never greasy .  It comes in a small 2 oz. jar.  A jar sells for around $9.  Even though it's a small jar the products goes a long way.  You won't need to use a lot of it when you apply it.    You can apply it all over your hand for that much need mositure.  You would have to wipe you're palms after application because the creme does not dry like a lotion and will stay on your hands for a while.  For extra hand thearpy I apply the creme before going to bed and use a moisturizing glove while I sleep.  The next morning my hand come out feeling very soft.

For my feet I use Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme.  It's a thick clear color creme that really does smell like coconuts.  It's not as thick as the hand creme but just as effective.  It comes in a 4.34 oz. tube and sells for about $9.  For that extra foot thearapy; before bed soak your feet in warm water for a few mintues, afterwards apply the foot creme, and then wear a cotton sock overnight.  Your feet will feel like new in the morning.  


You can't forget your cuticles so I use Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme.  If your cuticle become dry & crack this product is a must have.  It a thick balm that comes in a .60 oz. tin jar and cost around $6.  You can use it on your fingers and toes along with the hand and foot cremes.








Review
Pro: Natural ingredients, smells good, & works great
Con: The price might be too much for the sizes for some
Buy Again: Yes
Price: $$
Packaging: ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Overall: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

FYI: Burt's Bees also has a hand and foot kit with these products & more in smaller sizes and cost effective.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.