Friday, April 30

April Makeup Haul

So this month I've bought a few things to add to my growing makeup collection. There were some good deals out there. Hopefully, I'll be able to review these products soon. Here's what I bought:

E.L.F products are always inexpensive (most things are under $5) but they had a 50% off sale on their studio line, which are usually $3 each, so I advantage of trying out some of products. I was surprisingly please with how good the products were.
  • 4 E.L.F Studio Line Blushes
  • E.L.F Studio Line Blush/Bronzer Duo
  • Eye Lash Curler
  • 2 Professional Line Brushes
  • Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths
From Sephora I bought 2 gift sets from Nars. Plus I had free shipping for spending over $50.
  • Dolce Vita Gift Set: Nars Blush/Bronzer Duo & Dolce Vita Lipgloss
  • So Famous Set: Deep Throat Blush, Bettena Lip Liner, Mini Orgasm the Multiple
  • Sephora Daily Brush Cleaner
From Walmart I bought Neutrogena products.
  • Neutrogena Makeup Remover Towelettes
  • Healthy Skin Foundation
From Cherry Culture I bought some NYX lip products that they had on sale. Cherry Culture usually has NYX products at a lower cost then what you would get from the NYX site or store.
  • NYX Round Lipstick
  • NYX Round Lip Gloss
From MAC I bought: (Shipping was free for $50 & over purchases)
  • Prep + Prime Lip
  • 4 Eyeshadow & Quad Palette
  • Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
From Walgreens I bought:
  • Bio Oil
  • 4 Maybelline Color Sensational Lipsticks

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.