Monday, April 12

Revlon Colorburst Lipstick

The newest line of lipstick from Revlon is their Colorburst Lipstick. "A luxurious, rich color that's virtually weightless." They come in 20 different shades. They were originally $8.99 at Rite Aid but I got it on sale for $4.99 each. The lipstick comes in a black square tube with a criss cross design on 2 of the sides giving it a more luxury look.I bought Blush, Nude, and Baby Pink. The colors are very pigmented on my lips. I love how it feels and it doesn't dry my lips. I like it so much I'm going to buy some more. Right Now the Revlon website is giving a $3 coupon.

Final Verdict
Pro: Smooth, Pigmented without drying
Con: None
Buy Again: Yes
Price: $
Packaging: ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Overall: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.