Friday, April 30

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick

I'm not sure when Maybelline first introduced there Color Sensational line but I feel like recently I've been seeing the commercials more on TV recently. Maybe because I've started watching more TV? Anyways, I finally gave in and decided to get some to try. They were $7.99 at Walgreens but I bought it when it was Buy 1 Get 1 50%.
The lipsticks come in 4 groups: Red, Neutral, Pink, & Plum. The lipsticks tube is a color tinted plastic that is also coordinated according to the grouping, i.e. if you buy a lipstick in the red family the tube will be red. There is something about the packaging that I don't like. I can't quite really figure out what exactly.
I do love this lipstick. It has great consistence, pigmented, smooth and it doesn't dry out my lips. The colors in the collection range from soft to bold and anyone can find the right shade for them. Maybelline's site has a shade finder if you need help finding the right shades for your skintone.

Final Verdict
Pro: Smooth, Pigmented without Drying
Con: None
Buy Again: Yes
Price: $
Packaging: ♦ ♦ ♦
Overall: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.