Monday, March 2

First Post

It's great to be woman.  One of the fun sides of being a woman is being able to get dolled up.  I was very much a bit of a tomboy growing up and I've recently found my girly side in the past few years.  I enjoy doing my hair, nails, and make-up.  The hardest part of the process is finding the right products at good price.    However, I'm a firm believer in quality over quantity.  It's been a trial and error process.  We see so many commercials & advertisements for different products that it's hard to know whether things are as good as they seem.  I'm writing my experience on different products: comparing, contrasting, & giving my review.  These are my own opinions but I hope it helps others in finding the right products for them.  

Last month or so I got a stye on my eyelid and was force to throw away a bulk of my make-up and brushes.  The weeks after it healed I spent random times restocking my make-up collections.  I went everywhere from department stores to grocery stores.  My make-up varies in brand & price. Quality over Quantity.  Just because it cost an arm and a leg it doesn't mean it's worth it.  On the flip side the right product may be worth that extra money.  In any case buy make-up will still cost you.  That's why I wanted to do this blog to help people with the buying process.  I hate seeing something that seems great but later finding out that it was a waste of time and money.  I've thrown away serveral products just because I ended up not using them.

Anyways I've probably spent between $400 to $500 on brushes, blushes, powders, liners, shadows, etc.   It probably didn't help that I'm buying them in a short span of time in stead of over a period of time.  Here's what I bought...

Eyes: 
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Palettes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Physician Formula Eye shadows
NYX Cream Jumbo Liners
Remmel London Eyebrow Pencils
Remmel Eye Liner
Maybelline Liquid Eyeliners
M.A.C./Hello Kitty Eyeshadows
Covergirl Mascara

Face:
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
Maybelline Liquid Foundation, Concealer, Blush
Physician Formula Blush, Bronzer
M.A.C./Hello Kitty Powder, Blush
Remmel London Fix & Perfect Foundation Primer

Variety of new Brushes 

Lips:
Covergirl Lip Glosses
Maybelline Lip Glosses
M.A.C./Hello Kitty Lip Glosses, Lip Balm

I'll be reviewing these items in future post.  I'm still adding to my collection.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.