Wednesday, February 24

Cargo OneBase


Cargo OneBase is a concealer & foundation in one. It comes in a silver squeeze tube with a wand applicator. Each tube is 0.60 oz and comes in 6 shades. OneBase isn't for all over face usage, there isn't enough product for it. It's for spot usage in key areas like under the eyes, the nose, around the mouth, and other imperfections. I found that this product feels light and blended well with my skin without looking spotty. It also contains vitamin E, avocado extract, and chamomile to help with you skin. I think it's great for a quick make up application when you don't have enough time to do a full makeup routine. And since it's small you can take it on the go. I was surprised on how much I like this product. The price is a little high at $26 for the amount of product but I think it's worth it.

Review
Pro: Portable, Blends Well, Go for Quick Application
Con: I wish there was more product
Buy Again: Yes
Price: $ $ $
Packaging: ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Overall: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.