Saturday, April 3

Early Birthday Splurge

I went to MAC at Macy's to get a new foundation and check out the Liberty of London collection yet somehow I manage to spend over $100. I ended up buying more then I planned. Oh well, it is for my birthday.


What I bought:
MAC 188 Brush
NC35 Studio Fix Foundation
Velvet Teddy Lipstick
Liberty of London Summer Rose Beauty Powder
Liberty of London Lipglass in Perennial High Style
& English Accent

MAC 188 Brush is my first MAC brush. I've probably started getting into make-up (more seriously anyways) around 2 years ago. I've never had a professional brush. I just used brushes I bought at drugstores. This one brush cost $34. I want to eventually expand my MAC brush collection but I'll have to do it slowly.

I've been looking at the Liberty of London Collection online and I liked the colors. When I saw them in person, I didn't like the ones I thought I would like as much and vice versa. They also were sold out of a few of the products I wanted. So Sad. I'll just have to buy them online.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.