Monday, June 14

E.L.F. Eyelash Curler

Product: Mechanical Eyelash Tool

Claim: This innovative eyelash curler has a special curved design which angles to suit all eye shapes. Its silicone rubber pad applies the appropriate amount of pressure to curl lashes naturally and allows for damage-free heating. Get long-lasting curled lashes both easily and safely.

Price: $
I bought this from the E.L.F. website for only $1.00!

Packaging: ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
The eyelash curler came in a plastic box. The eyelash curler itself has a spring handle with the outside arm having a hook bottom to place your middle finger along with the 2 finger holes. The black pad is made of silicone and there's also a replacement pad that comes with this tool.

Pros:
  • Ergonomically design
  • Gives you more control
  • Gets close to the lash line
  • Inexpensive
Cons:
  • None
Final Verdict: ♥ ♥
Surprisingly, I liked this product. I bought it because it's different from your normal eyelash curler. I feel like this one gives me more control, as far as how much pressure I'm applying to my lashes. I would recommend people to try this and for only $1 it's worth the try.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.