Product: Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer
It comes in 5 shades:
- Light- Fair, Ivory, Cream
- Medium- Beige
- Dark- Latte
I bought this at Walmart for around $5-6
Packaging: ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
This product is 0.106 oz and comes in a small glass jar with a plastic twist off top.
Claim: Dream Mousse™ Concealer conceals with an amazing air-soft feel
- Air-whipped mousse texture feels lightweight on skin and builds opacity for settle-free coverage
- Completely covers dark circles, imperfections and redness
- Blends and smoothes away imperfections instantly
- Oil-Free, fragrance-free, non-comedogenic, dermatologist tested, safe for sensitive skin.
- Applies smoothly
- Soft texture
- Conceal dark circles & redness
- Settles in fine lines
- Limited color options
I like this product. It works well to conceal the dark circles under my eyes as well as the redness on the sides of my nose. It's very light and applies smoothly. Because of it's light texture I like to apply this product with my fingers rather than a brush. It's only down fall is that it might have a tendency to settle into fine lines. I don't have any lines right now but for those who do this might not be the best product.