Tuesday, November 9

Sephora Lash Plumper Mascara

Product: Sephora Lash Plumper.  A volumizing mascara from Sephora's makeup collection.
It's not waterproof and comes in two shades: black & brown.

Price:  $ $
Can be purchased at any Sephora or Sephora.com for $12.

Packaging:  ♦ ♦ ♦
This product comes in a black tube can contains 0.4 oz of product.  The mascara brush is soft and slightly tapered.

Claim:  "Fatten your flutter with this lash-plumping formula. The larger brush, with slightly tapered edges, reaches from root to tip, for truly bat-worthy volume and glamour"

Ingredients:  Aqua (Water), Synthetic Beeswax, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Acacia Senegal (Gum), Acrylates Copolymer , C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Triethanolamine , Butylene Glycol , Kaolin, Phenoxyethanol , Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Potassium Sorbate, Edta , +/- : Ci 77007 (Ultramarine Blue), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides).

Pros:
  • Doesn't Clump
  • Doesn't Dry Too Quickly
  • Doesn't Smudge
  • Doesn't Flake
  • Separates Lashes
  • Soft Bristles
Cons:
  • I'm Not Sure About Volume
  • Doesn't Hold a Curl to Well
  • Wish It Was Waterproof
Final Verdict:  ♥ ♥
Sephora Lash Plumper is a nice mascara at a fairly affordable price.  The mascara formula is almost creamy that doesn't dry too quickly.  I think that what keeps it from clumping.  You can really coat your lashes without worrying about clumps.  I also notice that it didn't smudge or flake through out the day.  The bristles also help to separate my lashes and give them some definition.    However, when I think plumper I would hope to get some volume.  It didn't really give me that.  It doesn't hold a curl to well either.  I have short straight lashes so they're really hard stay curled.  I've had other mascaras do a better job.  But, it's not waterproof and waterproof mascara hold a curl better.  That's the only draw back about this mascara, overall I liked what I got.  I would definitely purchase it again.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.