Thursday, March 5

Covergirl: Exact Line

I bought this product and I sorta liked it. I love using liquid eyeliner but I don't have the steadiest of hands when handling the brush. The Line Exact makes it easier to apply the liner because of the marker-like felt tip and it doesn't smudge or run. You give it a shake to get liquid going and start using it.  I only wish it was a little longer because the small size makes it a bit awkward to hold when applying.  If you wanted to carry eye liner around this would be good because it's compact.  I also didn't keep it long because it either ran out quickly or it dried up.  

Review: 
Pros: Long lasting as far as application goes.
Cons: Too small and runs out quickly
Buy Again: Maybe
Price: $
Packaging: ♦ ♦
Overall: ♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.