Thursday, March 5

Neutrogena: Advanced Solutions Complete Acne Therapy System


I've used this product for months now and I've seen an improvement with my skin. I had mild acne and now I rarely ,if ever, break-out. The only time I seem to breakout is during my period. I think it's helped with my skin tone and help fade old acne scars. I have sensitive skin so I have to be careful about face products because they can dry out my skin and make it feel like it's burning. At first it did dry out my skin around my cheeks but now I don't have that problem and this product doesn't burn.  
This product comes in three parts.  A face wash, a day cream, and a night cream.  The face wash is mild cleanser that contains salicylic acid to fight acne.  It also contains fine microbeads to gently exfoliate your skin with every use.  The day cream is an oil-free lotion that, aside from fighting acne, contains SPF 15.  No matter the season, skin damage from the sun can happen. And sometime certain acne medication are sensitive to sunlight so it's nice that you have a little sun protection.The night cream contains benzoyl peroxide and sorta makes your face feel like it's getting tighten.  The downside of the night lotion is that it clumps when you apply it on your face.
I bought Neutrogena Advanced Solution at Walmart for $17.99.  You can also find it at most drugstore or grocery stores for around that same price.  The product has been compared to Proactive.  I've never use Proactive so I can't say if it's better.  Other products of the same line are available in individual sales.


Review:
Pro: Works well without drying the skin.  The day lotion has SPF 15
Con: The night lotion clumps as you apply on your face.
Buy Again: Yes
Price: $ $ $
Packaging: ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Overall: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.