Wednesday, March 18

Sally Hansen Airbrush Spray Makeup


Sally Hansen Natural Beauty has a new aerosol foundation.  It's a small 1.0 oz spray can that comes in the 5 shades; light, medium to light, medium, medium to dark, & dark.  They say that it's good for all skin types can contains olive oil extract, chamomile, & vitamin A.  Things that are good for your skin.  I first saw it when I was shopping at Ulta and I thought it was an interesting concept.  I actually wanted to get the Dior Diorskin Airflash Spray Foundation.  This seemed like an inexpensive alternative and would give me a chance to play around with it so I know how I would use the Dior brand.  Dior cost $60 and Sally Hansen is only $13.99.  
The  directions state: Shake Well. Spray directly into hand and apply on face. I really didn't like that idea so I sprayed a small amount onto my blending sponge and applied it that way.  The makeup is very light on your face, as if you weren't wearing any makeup.  It provides a light to medium coverage but you will definately need to use a concealer because it won't cover any dark marks that you may have.  If you prefer to use a brush, I've also used the spray with a kabuki brush ( you can use any large surface brush).  I spray amount directly onto the brush, stipple the brush on my face, then blend in a circular motion.  Because the foundation is so light it doesn't ruin the brush and I can still get an even application.  
I really like this spray foundation.  It won't look like you're wearing any makeup and gives you that airbrushed look.  
Airbrush Foundation By Itself

Review
Pro: Gives you an airbrush look, Looks like you're not wearing makeup
Con: Doesn't cover marks
Buy Again: Yes
Price: $$
Packaging: ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Overall: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

FYI:  I still wear primer & concealer before applying this foundation.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.