Wednesday, March 4

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion


I always used a primer before I start putting on my make-up and for my eyes I use Urban Decay Primer Potion. It is a small (aprox. 4 inches high, 0.34 fl oz) purple tube that's genie in the bottle inspired. It comes with a wand for application and the primer is a soft nude color but goes on clear. It is simple to use. Just apply a small amount on your eyelids and a little bit under your eyes and blend in. Allow it to dry for a second then you can start applying your eye make-up. Using this primer is a good base for your eyeshadow because it will keep it from fading, creasing, or running. When I use this my eyeshadow doesn't budge and stays as brilliant all day. Eventhough it's a small tube it will last you a while because you won't need to use a lot when you apply. I bought it at Saphora for $17. For the price & quality it's a must have in any collection.
Other companies make similar products including: Stila, Smashbox, Bare Essentials, etc.

Review:
Pro: One of the least expensive eye shadow primers & works well
Con: None
Buy Again: Yes
Price: $ $
Packaging: ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Overall:

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.