Wednesday, March 4

Garnier Nutrisse

I recently colored my hair using Garnier Nurtrisse in Darkest Brown.  I bought it at Walmart for around $7.  You can find it at most place that carry haircoloring products.  I used to have very dark rich black hair when I was younger but ever since I started dying my hair its now growing out to a medium brown.  Maybe I'm just getting old and my hair color is slowly fading. Ahhh!  That's why I'm trying to maintain a dark hair color.  I usually darken my hair, rather then lighten it... Anyways, Garnier Nurtrisse comes with an applicator bottle, the color agent tube, an oil concentrate, latex gloves, conditioner, and the paper instructions.  When you start, you have to empty the color agent tube and oil concentrate which can be tricky with the gloves on.   It was simple to use the applicator bottle when applying the hair color to  my hair.  It does get harder to get the hair color out once the bottle starts to get empty but depending on your hair length, you may not need to use all of it.  I left it on for about 15-20 min (I took into account the time I spent applying) and was in my hair for about 25-30 mins.  Afterwards, I washed my hair till the water ran clear and applied the conditioner.  I left the conditioner in my hair for a few minutes before washing it out.  I blowed dry and styled as normal.  In the end my hair did not feel dry or damaged.  It has been a week now and my hair still feels healthy and the color hasn't faded.  So far so good.

Review:
Pro: Rich Hair Color Similar to what is Advertised.  Little to no damage on hair.
Con: Like most hair color it smells but only a little & lingers for a day.
Buy Again: Yes
Price: $ $
Packaging:  ♦ ♦ ♦
OverAll: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.