Thursday, May 27

FOTD: Everyday Neutral Look

This is my Face of the Day Look and I wanted to go with something neutral that you can do for everyday.

Face:
Applied Neutrogena Healthy Skin in Natural Tan
with a Sonya Kashuk Blending Sponge
Then I applied Revlon Color Stay Powder in Medium/Deep
with a SS150
Contoured with NARS Love Joy
with MAC 109
Used NARS Orgasm for blush
using SS168

Lips:
MAC Prep + Prime Lips
MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick
Cargo Luxor Lipgloss


Eyes:
I used NYX Runway Palette in Champagne & Caviar
First, I applied MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot
Applied Color #1 as a highlight on my brow bone
using SS239Applied Color #2 all over my lids
using SS252
Applied Color #3 in the crease
using SS224
Applied Color #4 on the outer crease & on my
upper & lower lash line
with a SS219
Applied Color #5 closes to my upper & lower lashes
with a SS266
Last, I used Too Face Lash Injection Mascara

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.