Saturday, April 16

Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller


Product: Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller is an eye cream and concealer in one.  If you suffer from dark circles and are looking for a product to easily and instantly correct your problem this might be the product for you.   

Price: $ $
You can find it at your local drugstore for around $11- $13.  I bought mine at Walmart for $11.97.  It's fairly inexpensive for a skincare product so you don't have to worry about breaking the bank.

Packaging: ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Garnier's Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller is packaged the same way as their Anti-Puff Eye Roller, with the difference in color. It's comes in a long skinny plastic tube with a metal roller ball applicator on top.  Each tube comes with .5 fl oz of product.

Claim: Instantly roll away dark circles. Caffeine Gel + Rollerball energizes and stimulates microcirculation. Lemon Essence brightens. Tinted mineral pigments instantly corrects dark circles. Over time, lack of sleep and daily fatigue make eyes look tired. Microcirculation slows and the delicate skin around the eyes becomes thinner and more translucent. Dark circles and shadows appear. Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Roller is right for you if you want to instantly correct the appearance of dark circles and brighten the skin around your eyes.

Ingredients:  Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Squalane, Bis-Peg/Ppf-14/14 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Talc, Nylon-12, Maltitol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Caffeine, Citrus Medica Limonum Extract/Lemon Fruit Extract. [+/- May Contain: Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499/Iron Oxides].

Pros: + + + +
Conceals Dark Circles
Brightens Eye Area
Easy to Use
Lightweight
Affordable

Cons:
Doesn't Prevent Dark Circles
Good For Only Light to Medium Skin Tones

Final Verdict:  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Ever since Garnier came out with their Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller, I've been meaning to try it.  I only hesitated because I was doubting how well it would work.  I had tired their Anti-Puff Roller was disappointed and I apprehensive to try another roller.  Finally, curiosity got the best of me and I finally bought it.
Since I bought my Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller, I've used every morning over my moisturizer & primer and underneath my foundation.  I simply roll the product under my eyes once and then pat it with my fingers to blend. Before trying it on I thought the coverage would be sheer because it said "Sheer Tint" on the box, but once I had applied it, it had great coverage (medium-full).  This Anti-Dark Circle Roller also works to brighten the area under your eye.  Before I tried the Anti-Dark Circle Roller I used an eye cream, Smashbox Photo Op, and an under eye concealer.  Now I only have to use one product.

Garnier claims that not only will this product cover your dark circles but that it will also help create better circulation under the eyes helping to improve the appearance of dark circles.  I've used this for almost a month now and my dark circles are just the same.  It really doesn't help in that sense, it really just covers up the problem.  It bothers me that they had to mention that because now I feel like it didn't work to it's full potential.  They should have just said that it conceals and brightens.  Maybe it does help others with their dark circles but it didn't work for me.
Another tiny issue I have with this roller is that only those with light to medium skin tone could use this.  I'm doubt the tint would work for those with darker skin.  Its always disappointing when a good product is limited to only certain people. Everyone should at least get a chance to use this.
I definitely recommend giving Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller a try.

Swatch on NC35 Skin

Not Using Any Other Products

2 comments:

Miz Marie said...

Works really well for me because I have light skin, so I guess it matches. You should try the untinted version of this. Works way better. Follow my blog please? :)

Faye- Dark Circles Under Eyes said...

The most tried and tested remedies today are special eye creams for dark circles, which are composed of peptides, vitamins, natural oils, and other components that promote fairer, more vibrant-looking skin under and around your eyes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.