Monday, April 6

Liquid Liner

I don't have the steadiest of hand to deal with a brush for liquid liners. That's why I like usingfelt tip applicator. Here's the two I've tried recently...



L'oreal Telescopic Precision Liquid Eye Liner

I bought this eye liner because I had the mascara and I thought I'd try the eye liner. It has a stift felt tip, giving you more control, but has an angle to it so if you have to make sure you're holding it a certain way to apply it. The angle does help to make a precise line but you just have to make sure you're holding it the right way. The liquid liner goes on pretty smooth but it doesn't dry right away. There had been time where I blinked before it had dried and I smudged the liner. However, once it dries it last for the whole day without melting or smudging off. The other draw back that I saw was after a couple of use the tip applicator seemed to start shedding pieces, like there was lint on it. It was a bit annoying. For the most part I did like this eye liner. I think it came in 2 or 3 colors and it cost around $8-9 at any store.



Review
Pro: Felt Tip with all day wear
Con: Angled tip can me awkward and it sheds
Buy Again: Yes
Price: $
Packaging: ♦ ♦ ♦
Overall: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥



Maybelline Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner
I bought eye liner as a replacement to my L'Oreal liner.  It also has felt tip for easy application but it's not angled like the L'Oreal brand.  It simply comes to a point.  It apply smoothly onto my eye and dries fairly quickly.  It does last me all day without smudging.  It claims that it's waterproof but it's really not.  If you got water on your face or started crying, it will start to run but not heavily.  The water will simply smudge the liner.  This liquid liner is the one I used all the time.  It comes in two colors; black and brown, and cost around $6-7 at a store.

Review
Pro: Easy to smoothly apply, last all day
Con: Not that waterproof
Buy Again: Yes
Price:$
Packaging: ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Overall: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.