Thursday, May 7

Max Factor 2000 Calorie Extreme Lash Plumper

I have been duped! I recently bought the Max Factor 2000 Calorie Extreme Lash Plumper (that was a mouth full) and I was shocked by what I got because I already had it. It's called Covergirl Lash Blast. I had been seeing the Max Factor ads all over and I finally gave in and bought it. As soon as I opened the box the packaging was all the same except it was in a black tube instead of orange. The Max Factor mascara cost a more then Covergirl by $2-3. I bought this mascara for $9.99 at Ulta.
As for the actual product itself. It works great. It comes in a 0.44 fl. oz. tube with a plastic bristle applicator. It goes on smooth on my lashes without clumping. It last all day and held my lashes to a curl. There was no flaking and doesn't weight your lashes down. Just like the Lash Blast, it gave me volume because the bristles separate my lashes. I didn't really feel thickened my lashes or gave me that much length. So it really doesn't live up to the name lash plumper.
If you like the Lash Blast you will like the Lash Plumper, because it's the same thing. I would return it but I was already planning to get another Lash Blast mascara. I use the Lash Blast for ever day use so now that I have this one I won't have to buy another mascara for a while.
Even though I like the product, I'm still disappointed because I was expecting something new.

Review
Pro: Great volume and last all day.
Con: I still don't like the extremely fat wand.
Buy Again: Yes
Price: $
Packaging: ♦ ♦ ♦
Overall: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

FYI: To see the similarities check out my Covergirl Lash Blast Review

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.