Friday, May 8

Smooth Away

Everyone has probably seen the commercials on tv for the new hair removal system. When I was in Rite Aid I saw that they were selling it. Curiosity got the best of me and I decided to get it. After I arrived home, I checked out my new buy. The kit came with 4 large pads, 4 small pads, large pad holder, small pad holder, and a plastic pouch to hold everything. To use smooth away you simply take a pad and stick it to it's holder. I made sure to read the instructions so that I was using it properly. I tired it several time on my legs and it didn't do anything for me. My b/f was nice enough to let me experiment on him and it sorta worked on him. It took off some of the hair on his legs but not as smooth as it claims. The difference between the two of us was that he had longer thicker hair on his legs ( what can you expect? he's a guy) and I have think fine hair. Either way this product is a bust. I'm glad it only cost me $9.99 because more then that it would have been a waste of money.

Review
Pro: None
Con: It didn't live up to it's claims
Buy Again: Never
Price: $
Packaging: ♦ ♦ ♦
Overall: ♥

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.