Saturday, May 9

Cover Girl Eye Enhancers 3 & 4 Kit Shadows

I was looking for some bright colors for summer when I came across these 2 shadow kits at Rite Aide. They are normal around $4-5 but they were on sale for Buy One Get One. Cover Girl claims They blend effortlessly to bring your eyes out beautifully, without overshadowing. The shadows come in a small, compact, plastic case with a double ended sponge tip applicator.
I was really hoping to have fun with these colors but they weren't as vibrant as they seemed once I applied it to my lids. I was greatly disappointed. The only ones to really show was the blue & teal color on the tropical fusion kit. The rest were not very pigmented. I picked the bold colors from all of the kits so the more neutral and tone down colors probably wouldn't be any better if these didn't show.


Eye Enhancing 3 Kit Shadow: Firecracker
Eye Enhancing 4 Kit Shadows: Tropical Fusion


Review
Pro: Cheap
Con: Not Very Pigmented
Buy Again: No
Price: $
Packaging: ♦ ♦ ♦
Overall: ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.