Friday, May 1

TreSemme Thermal Creations

I've recently bought TRESemme thermal creations from Ulta. They were on sale so I bought the entire line except for the shampoo & conditioner. They claim that thermal creations is a vitamin-enriched, salon quality styling products are specially formulated to work with your hot irons and blow dryers to get the latest salon styles you want, while protecting your hair from heat damage. I'm always skeptical of products but I'm always willing to give a try. The line, aside from the shampoo & conditioner, consist of a straightening gel, curl activator spray, heat tamer spray, and volumizing mousse. I've used all of them except the volumizing mousse.

Heat Tamer protects your hair from heat & friction. Simply spray the product all over your hair. You can use it on wet 0r dry hair before exposing your hair to heat from a blow dryer or iron. I think the product works. Usually after blow drying my hair it tends to puff up from the heat. Not when I used the heat tamer. It makes my hair more manageable and keeps it from looking fried.

Straightening Gel helps to straighten your hair while adding shine. You take a good amount and rub between your hands to activate the product then run through your hair, making sure to evenly distribute throughout out your hair. The product looks like a gel version of hair polish. When I first applied the product to my hair I was scared that it would weight my hair down and make it look oily & greasing. But once I took my flat iron to my hair the gel disappeared leaving only my now straighten hair with added shine. Usually after straightening my hair I have to apply a polish/ serum but not when I use this gel. My hair already has that shine and makes my hair look healthy. It's like a two-in-one. I love it.

Curl Activator gives a flexible hold of curls with the heat of a curling iron. Simply spray dry hair from root to tip with the activator, blow dry the spray to set for one minute, then curl hair as usual. I had the most doubt with this product. My hair does not hold curls. I usually have to spray a section of hair with hair spray, curl, then spray again. With the activator I didn't have to do that. I only sprayed hair spray after I was done curling my hair to give that lasting hold. I was very surprised.

Review
Pro: Products actually work & my hair did not look fried
Con: None
Buy Again: Yes
Packaging: ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Overall: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.