Wednesday, June 10

NYX vs Maybelline Shadow/Liner Pencils

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil is my favorite eyeshadow/liner pencil to use. The color glides on your eyes easily without tugging on your lids. They come in over a dozen colors and is inexpensive at only $3/ $3.50 at a store. The colors are pigmented and last through out the day. These pencils can be used alone as an eyeshadow or liner as well as a base for your make up.

Review
Pro: Applies smoothly, Pigmented & Versatile
Con: None
Buy Again: Yes
Price: $
Packaging: ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Overall: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Maybelline Cool Effect Shadow/ Liner were the first pencil of this time that I used. You can get them at a drugstore for around $5- $6 a pencil. I didn't think that this pencil applied as smoothly as the NYX pencil. I would have to warm up the tip before I applied. The colors came up soft when I applied unless you're using one of the darker shades. They come in over a dozen colors and have a slight shimmer. Though both Maybelline & NYX pencils have close to the same amount of different shades, the NXY pencils have a wider variety of colors. I would use this pencil also as a shadow, liner, or base.


Review
Pro: Shimmery
Con: Not as vibrant when applied and does not apply as smoothly.
Buy Again: No
Price: $
Packaging: ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Overall: ♥

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.