Monday, June 1

Coastal Scents 88 Palettes

I recently bought the 88 Palettes from Coastal Scents. The Matte Makeup Palette and the Ultra Shimmer Palette. I had heard so much on it on youtube so I had to get it. They cost $18.95 for the 88 Matte Makeup Palette and $19.95 for the 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette. I was surprised on how fast they shipped them. I got it 2 days after I ordered it.
As far as the Palettes themselves... the colors are about the size of a dime. They are vibrant so you don't have to pack too much in order to make an impact. When you place a brush to them, it picks up the color easily. A person can do a lot with these palettes. There's so many colors to use and blend together. There's also a large mirror on the case with 2 sponge tip applicators. The case is also thin for easy storage.
With everything you get, it's definitely worth it. Its of great quality yet inexpensive.

Review
Pro: Vibrant and easy to apply
Con: None
Buy Again: Yes but with so many colors it wouldn't be for a while.
Price: $ $
Packaging: ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Overall: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.