Saturday, March 20

Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss

Smashbox claims that it's Lip Enhancing Gloss will keep your lips soft, smooth, and plump for hours. It comes in 3 colors: sheer, true color, and full color with over a dozen shade all together. I got mine in sheer at Sephora for $18. The gloss comes in a 0.2 oz tube with a wand applicator. The sheer colors come with a brush wand while the true and full color comes with a felt tip/ velour wand. The tube is long and thin so it's great for traveling around. I'm always a big fan of lip gloss and I was excited to try this product but it wasn't excited for me. I loved the texture, it wasn't sticky, and had a lot of shine but something in the ingredients irritated my lips. I tried it at different occasion, just to make sure it was the gloss and not something else and unfortunately for me it was the gloss. Other then that I would love this product. As far as plumping your lips, I didn't see any changes. It's probably the plumping ingredient that's irritating to my lips. Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

Review
Pro: Not sticky and high shine.
Con: Did not plump and irritated my lips.
Buy Again: No
Price: $ $
Packaging: ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Overall: ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.