Monday, March 15

Smashbox Photo Op

Smashbox Photo Op is an undereye brightener that gives the user a more awake look. It comes in a small 0.24 oz tube with a brush wand applicator. Photo Op is suppose to work as a base for concealer and help hydrate the area under the eye. The actual product is a sheer, nude creamy liquid with some shimmer. I bought this at Sephora for $18.
To apply I pat the wand under my eyes then blend with my finger. After blending and giving a second to let it dry, I apply my concealer.
My eyes do look brighter but I'm not sure if its from the Photo Op. Of course when I applied concealer my eyes would look brighter but did Photo Op really help? I think because it has the shimmer quality to it, Smashbox Photo Op gives the illusion of a brighter undereye because of it's reflective property. My undereye area does feel hydrated but as far as hiding darking circles, this product by itself really doesn't do it. I was disappointed because I really wanted to find a good undereye product to help reduce/ hide my dark circles.

Review
Pro: Hyrdating, Illuminating for Eyes
Con: Doesn't do anything for dark circles
Buy Again: No
Price: $ $
Packaging: ♦ ♦ ♦
Overall: ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.