Tuesday, September 7

Garnier Anti-Puff Eye Roller

Product: Garnier Skin-Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller to roll away under-eye puffiness and dark circles for brighter, more radient eyes.


Price: $ $
I bought this at Walmart for around $12.  This seems to be one of the lesser priced eye cream in drugstores.


Packaging: ♦ ♦ ♦
A 0.5 fl oz  green plastic tube that has a little bit of a coke bottle shape for easy handling. The product comes out from a metal roller ball applicator on top of the tube and has a clear plastic cover.


Claim:  According to Garnier
Instantly: eyes look renewed and refreshed.
In One Week: under-eye puffiness is reduced and women saw dark circles diminished
With Continued Use: The severity of puffiness is further reduced and dark circles stay minimized.

Application: According to Garnier
Gently roll Skin Renew anti-puff eye roller under the eye from the inner corner to the outer corner, one to two times


Ingredients:  Aqua/Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caffeine, Panthenol, Escin, Guanosine, Hydroxyproline, Biosacharide Gum-1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Aluminum Hydroxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Disodium Edta Laureth-7, Mica, Polyacrylamide, Caprylylglycol, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, F.I.L. B29143/1 Pro-Vitamin B5.


Pros:
  • Easy to Use
  • The Gel is Cooling
  • Did Reduce Puffiness
Cons:

  • Did Not Diminish Dark Circles
  • Took A While to Reduce Puffiness 
Final Verdict:  ♥ ♥ 
Since having my baby, I have been getting some random sleep.  So I wanted to get an eye cream to help with the dark circles and puffiness.  Honestly, I'm not sure if this product was made for me.  I have slight puffiness but I really wanted something to help with my dark circles.  It did help with the puffiness but took a while.  At least an hour, and even with continued use, I still got puffy eyes.As for my dark circles, it didn't help at all.  I've had this products for weeks and it has not helped to diminish them.  This product did not live up to it's claim.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.