Sunday, August 29

Benefit Lip Plump

Product: Benefit Lip Plump is lip primer for full sexy lips.

Price: $ $ $
This cost $22 at Sephora or Benefit Cosmetics

Packaging: ♦ ♦ ♦
Benefit Lip Plump comes in a 0.09 oz tube with a doe foot applicator. The actual product is a nude/ beige cream.

Claim:
For full, sexy lips use lip plump before lipstick. This neutral-toned lip enhancer helps to smooth and fill in fine lines while building up the contour of the lips, making them appear fuller and younger. -Benefit Cosmetics
Application: According to Benefit
Apply two dots on upper & lower lips. Pat & blend. Let dry then apply lipstick.

Pros:
  • Gives Lipstick a Smooth Surface to Stick To
  • Keeps Lipsticks from Budging
  • Neutralizes Lips
  • Allows Lipstick Color to be Truer
Cons:
  • My Lips Didn't Look "Plumper"


Final Verdict: ♥ ♥ ♥

I got Benefit Lip Plump from the Realness of Concealness gift set. When I first saw this product, from the name alone, I thought it was going to be a lip plumper. After all, it is called Lip Plump. But after testing it out and actually looking online at the Benefit website, it's actually a lip primer that helps give you the look of plumper lips. Either way it didn't make my lips plump or look plump. What this product actually does is neutralize your natural lip color and gives your lipstick a smooth surface and blank slate to be on. I thought it worked really well for me. My lips have an uneven pink color to them. This effect how some lipsticks look on my lips. With the Lip Plump, it concealed my natural lip color so my lipstick was truer. Maybe since my lipstick looks true to its actual color that it makes me lips seem plumper? Hmmm? I don't know. I guess... Anyways, my lipstick also lasted at least 2-3 hours longer compared to if I didn't have this primer on. Overall, it is a good product but I don't know if I would want to spend the money on it when I can use my regular concealer to do the same job. But if you were looking for an actual lip primer, then I would recommend this product.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.