Friday, March 26

Neutogena Acne Stress Control

I have been using Neutrogena's Oil Free Acne Stress Control for several months now. I have the Foam Wash, Toner, 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment, and Exfoliating Scrub. There are other products that are part of the line but this is what I've been using. I bought them at Walmart for $6.97 each. The Power-Foam Wash is a 6 fl oz bottle, the Triple Action Toner is an 8 fl oz bottle, the Power-Clean Scrub is a 4.2 fl oz squeeze tube, and the 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment is a 2 fl oz tube. It's a good deal for the amount you get.All the products are oil free and contain varied amounts of salicylic acid depending on which product you us. This line of claims to treat acne even before it emerges.
I really like these products. For as long I've used them I haven't had any major breakouts. If I see a pimple starting to come out during the day, I clean my face at night and it will be gone by the next morning. I especially like that it doesn't dry out my skin. Other products I've used would over dry my skin or it would sting my skin because it was harsh. These products have my vote.

Final Verdict
FYI: I have combination skin with mild acne.
Pro: Gentle on skin, Hydrating, Works Against Acne
Con: None
Buy Again: Yes
Price: $
Packaging: ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Overall: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.