Wednesday, March 31

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner

Maybelline's Lasting Drama Gel Liner is an oil free formula with a highly concentrated pigment in a gel base. It claims to be smudge proof and water proof. They come in 4 colors; black, grey, brown, and plum. Each little jar is 0.106 oz and has an applicator brush to go with it. You can buy this product in any drugstore for around $9-10. I bought black & plum when it was buy one get one 50% off at Rite Aide.
Using the brush, I applied the gel liner in small strokes across my lash line. I start in the middle going to the outer corner of my eye, then from the middle going towards the inner corner. I do the same thing to my lower lash line but I start from the outer corner moving in.
This was really easy to use. The liner does dry quickly. I wish it didn't dry as quickly but it's really not a bad thing. This lasted a whole day with me (9 hrs) without any flaking, smudging, smearing, or anything. When removing the liner, it won't come off with water but easily comes off with makeup remover. I like gel liners because it has the feel & look of a liquid liner with the control of a pencil liner. I really like this product and I wish Maybelline would expand the number of colors.

Final Verdict

Pro: It is what it claims to be: long lasting, smudge proof, & water proof.
Con: None
Buy Again: Yes
Price: $
Packaging: ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Overall: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.