Monday, May 10

NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette

When I went to Ulta they had a sale for NYX products. Buy 2 Get 1 Free. I decided to get their 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette in Jazz Night, Champagne & Caviar, and Smokey Eye. When I was checking out I found out that the palette were on sale from $9.99 to $7.49.
NYX Eye Shadow Palette feature:
  • Ten shades of eye shadow combinations
  • Highly pigmented, long-lasting shadow formulations
  • A sleek case with a large mirror and a dual tip applicator.
  • There are shades for base, highlight, and contour.
  • Compact enough to carry around for on the go.

  • I really like these palettes. All the colors are shimmery or matte and pigmented. They are a decent size and not too small. I like how sleek the compact looks. It doesn't look cheap.
    I like Jazz Night because of the blue & purple combination.
    I like Champagne & Caviar is great for a more neutral/natural look.
    The Smokey Eye palette has great combinations to create s subtle or dramatic look.

    Final Verdict
    Pro: Pigmented, 10 Eyeshadows, Large Mirror
    Con: None
    Buy Again: Yes
    Price: $
    Packaging: ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
    Overall: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥





    0 comments:

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
     
    Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.