Friday, March 6

Lip Exfoliatens

Bath and Body Works is having a sale on their Liplicious 2-in1 lip moisturizer and sugar scrub.  It is a duel head wand with a tinted fruit flavored moisturizer on one side and a brown sugar scrub on the other.  They come in 3 flavors; Watermelon Slice, Strawberry Mint, & Mango Colada.  All three are different shades of red.  They are selling for $5 but are originally $12.  You rub the sugar scrub on your lips to gently exfoliate you lips and afterwards just lick the excess sugar off.  Then apply the moisturizer for soft lips.  
I thought that the product works well for everyday use.  It's compact, making it very portable.  I personally didn't like the taste of it however.  The brown sugar scrub followed by the fruit flavored moisturizer did not  mix well for me.  Separately, I thought they were fine.  Unfortunately for me I had an allergic reaction to this product.  I had only used it for 2- 3 days.  This was the first time that I had a reaction to any product from Bath & Body.  I was very disappointed.  I had liked it until that point.

Review
Pro: Worked Well
Con: Tasted weird when used together.  I had an allergic reaction
Buy Again: No
Price: $
Packaging: ♦ ♦ ♦
Overall: ♥ ♥

The best lip exfoliate I've ever used has to be Mary Kay's Satin Lips.  It come in two parts; one is the lip mask and the other is lip balm and come in 0.3 oz tubes.  They sell individually for $9.50 each or the set for $18.  You apply the lip mask to your lips to exfoliated.  When it drys simply wipe it off with a warm soak cloth. Then apply the lip balm afterwards.    If you use the lip balm before bed, you can moisturizer your lips while you sleep and wake up with softer lips.  I love this product.  I've used it for years and it's still the best.
Visit MaryKay.com to order from a representative near you.

Review
Pro: Definately works and leaves you with incredibly soft lips.
Con: None
Buy Again: Yes
Price: $$
Packaging: ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Overall: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.