Tuesday, August 24

Benefit High Beam

Product: High Beam is a luminescent complexion enhancer

Price: $ $ $
This cost $24 at Sephora and Benefit Cosmetics
(I got a sample size of this)

Packaging:♦ ♦ ♦
0.45 fl oz nail polish bottle. The applicator is like a nail polish brush. The actual product is a shimmery light pink that blends translucent, leaving only a high shimmer.

Claim: According to Benefit

Benefit High Beam is an ethereal pink liquid highlighter that creates a radiantly dewy complexion. For an angelic sheen, this pink shimmering lotion adds a soft, natural afterglow.
Application: According to Benefit Cosmetics
For spot highlighting, dab on cheekbones and brow bones for a beautiful angelic sheen. Or mix with your moisturizer or foundation for an allover glow. Blend along the bridge of your nose to slimify.

Ingredients: Water, Propylane Glycol, Sesame (Sesamum Indicum) Oil, Mica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Lanolate, Stearic Acid, Safflower (Carthamus Tinctorius) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Polysorbate 60, Cetyl Alcohol, Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Oil, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Corn (Zea Mays) Starch, Triethanolamine, Talc, Oleth-20, Iron Oxides, Lanolin Wax, Simethicone, Sorbitan Stearate, Cellulose Gum, Methylparaben Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, BHA.

Pros:
  • Nice Shimmer
  • Easy to Blend
  • Multi-Uses
Cons:
  • I Don't Like the Packaging


Final Verdict: ♥ ♥ ♥
I don't really have prominent cheekbones so I like to use a highlighter to emphasize them. I got a sample size of High Beam when I bought the "Realness of Concealness" gift set. I was excited to try it. I like the that it's this pretty pink color but it does blend translucent so it doesn't effect the color of you blush. This very smooth and blends easily. This shimmer is very fine and not chunky like glitter. It gives a nice white shimmery effect when the light hits it. It really does live up to its name. Though I like using this product I think it would look better to those with cool undertones. I only wish that it didn't come in a nail polish bottle. When I first saw High Beam in Sephora I thought it was nail polish. I think it would have been better in a tube with a doe foot applicator. Other then that I would definitely recommend this product.
FYI: They have a similar product called Moon Beam. It's the same thing but a pale yellowish color with a golden shimmer. I want to try it because I have warm undertone to my skin.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.