Monday, September 27

NYC Sun 2 Sun

Product: Sun 2 Sun is a bronzing powder with two shades. It comes in 3 different shades: Bronze Gold, Bronze Mist, Terracotta Tan.  I have Terracotta Tan & Bronze Gold.

Price: $
I bought this in Kmart for $4.99 each, but can be found in any drugstore.

Packaging:  ♦ ♦ ♦
A .22 oz round plastic compact that is divided in half for 2 different shades. It come with a plastic clear cover.

Claim: NYC New York Color's Sun 2 Sun All Over Bronzing Powder - Two coordinating bronzing powders heat up your skin while minimizing shine. A believable back-from-the-beach tan tone instantly ... without the harmful effects of the sun.

Application: According to NYC
Sweep onto cheeks, chin, forehead, nose...anywhere you want a touch of sunny color. You can use the darker shade to contour and the lighter shade as a highlight.

Pros:
  • Oil absorbing
  • Fragrance free
  • Two shades color and contour skin with a healthy sun-kissed glow
  • Non-comedogenic
Cons:
  • None
Final Verdict:  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I was looking for some bronzer because I really didn't have any.  I like using bronzer for contour so I was looking for one that didn't have a lot of shimmer to it.  I decided to try NYC Sun 2 Sun, especially when I saw YouTube guru RenRen recommended.  I bought Terrecota Tan & Bronze Gold.  All the shades are not completely matte.  They have a slight shimmer to them but it's not overtly obvious.  Even though the Sun 2 Sun is an inexpensive bronzer it's not at all cheap.  They are not powdery and have a nice color payoff.
Terrecota Tan:  The darker shade works great as contour for me.  It is a red-ish bronze with a copper shimmer. The lighter shade didn't really show on my skin (MAC NC35).  I could use this as a powder.  The color is more of a beige bronze with a silver shimmer.  To someone with a darker skin tone it could work as a highlight.
Bronze Gold:  The darker shade is a more subtle shade for contour.  It's a light bronze with a gold shimmer.  The gold shade is a yellow-gold with a gold shimmer.  I really like love this shade as a highlight color.  The gold blends in with my skin but in the light it comes out.  It would be a good highlight for those with a warm undertone to their skin.  You can also blend the two colors for an all over face bronzer.
Overall, I would recommend this product.




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.